Tenaya Darlington is a Swiss citizen and former resident of Wisconsin, two things that ensured she would grow up to be a cheese fiend. By day, she teaches Food Writing at Saint Joseph's University; by night she pens her dairy-centric blog, Madame Fromage. In 2011, Zagat named her one of the 140 most important foodies to follow on Twitter (@mmefromage). Tenaya’s work has appeared in Cooking Light, Culture, Grid, Global Traveler, and Utne Magazine. In May 2013, Running Press will publish her first cheese book, Di Bruno Bros. House of Cheese: A Guide to Wedges, Recipes, and Pairings.
Posts by Tenaya Darlington:
- After Dinner Blues (and other cheesy pairings), 03 May 2013 in Madame Fromage
- Beginner Blues, 05 Mar 2013 in Madame Fromage
- The Truth About Triple Crème, 06 Feb 2013 in Madame Fromage
- Fashion Plates, 03 Jan 2013 in Madame Fromage
- Swiss Power, 29 Nov 2012 in Madame Fromage
- Spanish Class, 01 Nov 2012 in Madame Fromage